Living And Dying

I've seen and heard a million stories
I've watched it all go down
I've seen the lights
And lived the darkness
In this dirty town
I don't know where to go
I don't know what to do
All I know for certain
Is how much I need you

I've climbed the highest highs
I've fallen to the depths
I've watched the world go by
From the safety of my nest
I've tried to laugh
I've only cried
All alone in this nightmare
I finally died

Tomorrow is another start
When all I need is end
This life of try and fail
Has left me no choice
But to see what's round the bend
I don't want to know
I really don't want to see
But no matter what I want
I need you here with me

I've lived and died a million stories
I've felt it all fall down
I've searched for light
Only found the darkness
In my lonely town
I don't know what went wrong
Or what I have to do
But somehow, somewhere
I will find you

No comments:

Search My Blogs