Memories Of Never

I remember you
Your hands between mine
Cold and warm, firm and fine
Your breath on my skin 
Hot and deep, yours to mine 

I remember your smile against my cheek
Your lips, tongue, tasting mine
Your touch, gentle pain
So rough, so soft, so right 

I remember your skin
Hot and sweet
My tongue laving, teeth scraping
Mouth savouring

I remember your body
Above, around, against, within
My skin burning, throbbing, screaming, needing, desperate

I remember the rush
As the smell of you reached my senses, before my eyes opened to fill with you
Your beauty, singular, mine

I remember waking to your heartbeat 
To your torture
So powerful a high
As never reached before

I remember crashing and rising
Loving and dying 
A moment, forever
Forever a moment

I remember holding your hand 
I remember you
Us
Ever
Though we’ve met
Never

I have loved you and will love you every good day, every bad day and every stupid day
How do I carry these memories of loving you? 
Being loved by you?

And do you remember me too?

No comments:

Search My Blogs